Fwd: Re: pager background (was: Re: xglobe as background) [andrew@owsla.cjb.net]

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:18:13 -0500

On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 06:58:57 Moritz W. Schmitt wrote:
> Even though asetroot can handle running programs in the root
> window I decided to set it from autoconf. But than another
> question came up: How can I change the background color of
> the pager module. Right now it just takes the background color
> of xglobe but that's black. And with a black background it's
> kind of hard to see the objects in the pager... Anybody?

Look in your pager file for the line

*PagerStyle 0 <SomeMyStyleName>

(this line should also exist for desks 1,2,3,etc. if you have them). If it
doesn't exist, add it.

Then, open your look file and edit the MyStyle that was listed in your
pager file. Note that desks can have their own MyStyle. If the specified
MyStyle doesn't exist, just copy one above it, change the name and
configure it to your taste.

Sorry if this message gets sent twice.