Re: aterm line art?

Sean Dague (sean@dague.net)
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:05:02 -0500

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:10:01PM +0000, Stelios Bounanos wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:28:22AM -0500, Sean Dague=20
>  <sean@dague.net> was rumoured to have said:
>=20
> > I use mutt for all my email, and try to use aterm for all my terminals.=
  The
> > issue is, mutt does this really nice threading using "line art" (for la=
ck of
> > the real term) characters to show how messages are related.  In my ater=
m all
> > I get is nasty blocks (denoting unrenderable character).
> >=20
>=20
> If you mean the arrows that denote threads, then these work fine here,
> with aterm 0.4.2 from debian unstable. Sure it's not a font/locale
> issue? Does `` LC_ALL=3DC aterm -fn fixed '' work?

Ok, that does work.  However, under my xterms, I can get the "line art" with
the '-b&h-lucidatypewriter-medium-r-normal-*-*-180-*-*-m-*-iso8859-1' font,
which I can't with my aterms?  Any thoughts on what would need to change to
make that work?

Thanks in advance,

--=20
			=09
Sean Dague		sean@dague.net		  http://dague.net/sean

Judging from the calm exibited by people in this country during the
Tickle-Me-Elmo shortage... I'm sure we'll be just fine.
	-John Stewart "The Daily Show: America Freaks Out"

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb--