RE: allowing window to be under the pager

Meynaud, Alexandre (Alexandre.Meynaud@compaq.com)
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:55:53 +0100

Hello Cecile,

In your database file (mine is in ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/), try to replace the following line:

Style   "*Pager"        NoTitle, Sticky, StaysOnTop, WindowListSkip, NoHandles, AvoidCover

with:

Style   "*Pager"        NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip, NoHandles

Hope it will help.
Cheers,
Alexandre.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cecile Hebert [mailto:cecile.hebert@tuwien.ac.at]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 12:47 PM
To: as-users@afterstep.org
Subject: allowing window to be under the pager

Hi,

I am using afterstep  1.8.10 and the only remaining thing I could not
configure is following:

I have a pager (with 4 desks) on the desktop and I would like to allow
window placement with part of the window under the pager. At the moment
the pager seems to have rigid "repulsive" edges and when moving a windo
around it stops at the border of the pager.
Is it possible to change this behavoiour, and which config file do I have
to change ?

I hope my question is more or less clear...

Thank you
  CÚcile