Re: patches (fwd)

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:11:12 -0600

On Wednesday 02 January 2002 12:07, Ethan wrote:
> I haven't responded.
> patches (fwd)
>  From: Ethan <allanon@crystaltokyo.com>
>  To: Sasha Vasko <Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us>, sasha@aftercode.net

Hi Jan

Ethan does not work on AS anymore, so I took care of this.

Basically both of this items were already done in devel branch, so it made
perfect sense for me to incorporate your patches into stable branch.

I slightly improved your prepos patch, to work similar to devel branch.
so option name is DefaultGeometry instead of Prepos and it supports full
X geometry format. Like : WxH+X+Y.
Also I made it so that it will be ignored when command line geometry is
requested ( USSize/USPosition ).

Let me know if you don't like it.
Also feel free to add your copyright to affected files and send me the patch.

Thanks for your contribution ! Keep it coming :)

I will be releasing new stable some time soon, and for now you can get it
from the CVS server :

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.aftercode.net:/home/cvsroot co afterstep-stable

Thanks again.
Sasha Vasko.