Re: StarMenu with shell script

Stelios Bounanos (sb@dial.pipex.com)
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:32:38 +0000

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:10:16PM +0000, OneWay
 <as@cwan.ch> was rumoured to have said:

> >On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, OneWay wrote:
>
> >>Is someone able to tell me how can I do to have shell script command
> >>actif in StarMenu ?
> >>Example : in .../start/1_myscript
> >>    Exec "Myscript" exec myScript &
> >>
> >>myScript is useful in xterminal, but StartMenu item is inactif (in
> >>stipple style).
>
> >	Did you make sure to chmod a+x myScript ?
> >
> >	- Paul
>
> Sure, myScript is executable.

Is it in $PATH? Does it work if you enter the full path in
start/1_myscript, as in:

Exec "Myscript" /home/oneway/bin/MyScript &

> OneWay

Rgds,
/-sb.

Stelios Bounanos <sb@dial.pipex.com>          /*\
  ..............7500000 years later:          \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  The Ultimate Answer is 42.                   X   No HTML in mail or news!
  (next mail will give the Question)          / \