Re: Keybinding and modifiers

Andre Canis (Andre.Canis@web.de)
13 Mar 2002 00:30:22 +0100

Christof <christof@ds2.uw.edu.pl> writes:

> It works, but my winkeys arent Hyper_L or Hyper_R but Mode_switch - i
> type polish letters with it. And your solution doesnt work with
> Mode_switch :(

Do you have an AltGr Key on the right side of the space bar? On my
keyboard, that key (keycode 113) is used as Mode_switch.

And you don't need both Win keys as Mode_switch - you could still
remap one of them.

--
"I can't imagine mastering the skills involved here without a clearer
 understanding of who's going to be impressed."