Re: Wharf docking

kaymm2 (kaymm2@softhome.net)
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:43:38 -0700

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:09:21 +0200
"Christian B. Wiik" <christbw@tihlde.org> wrote:

> It's possible, but you will have an empty space in the Wharf until you
> start Licq, and you can't restart Licq and get the next one
> swallowed. Much better to start Licq in the Wharf config file, and
> just restart the Wharf if you need to restart Licq.

> The Window Manager name of the dockapp is "LicqWharf". This is what
> the Wharf looks for, so I guess a:
> "*Wharf Licq - Swallow "LicqWharf""
> will grab the first dockapp it sees.
>
> But, personally i prefer my:
> "*Wharf Licq - Swallow "licq" licq -d 0 -o /dev/null &"

Thanks, that worked but like you said there is an empty space.  I have
dialup access so I only want to have certain dockapps launch when I'm
online.  I want to have asmodem/wmnetload/licq and other net related
dockapps launch only when I'm online.  extra tiles that are created still
take up space so I guess there is no way what I want.