Re: Mixer.app + AfterStep : wharf problem

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:51:14 -0400

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:13:18 M.-A. DARCHE wrote:
> And you were RIGHT Andrew, really thanks a lot.

Cool, you're very welcome.

> So, should/could AS have code to cope with this XSetWMHints call ?
> Anyway, even if AS doesn't honor those requests, it shouldn't blank the
> applet.

I have no idea if this had been taken care of in the development tree, I've
been out of the loop since September due to too much school work. At the
moment, the best bet is to email the maintainer of the applet and explain to
them how they can make their applet work for both WM and AfterStep. Sasha
Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net) is the person to ask about making the change in
AfterStep.