Re: Mixer.app + AfterStep : wharf problem

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:12:06 -0400

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:06:44 M.-A. DARCHE wrote:
> > I have no idea if this had been taken care of in the development tree,
> > I've been out of the loop since September
>
> Well too bad.
> I hope you still believe in AS though, as we faithful users do :-)

I still only use AfterStep. It's the best window manager out there, totally
configurable and totally out of the way. Schoolwork plus AfterStep coding was
just too much for me to handle. Maybe June will allow me to code again. It is
a great project, led by an amazing coder.