Re: Fw: AfterStep question

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:26:28 +0200

On 2002-05-15 13:37 (Wednesday), David Mihm wrote:
> Verify that replies are CC'd to adelmaas@musc.edu
>
> [Aaron, I an forwarding this to the AS mailing list]

Hello Aaron,

Once AfterStep is started, have you tried to set again your keyboard
layout on the command line ?

This may not solve your problem right now but might give you/us some
more clues on what's going on :

$ xmodmap -verbose ~/.YourXmodmap file

Do not hesitate to join the AS mailing list, very low traffic and very
useful, and it'll be easier for us all to help you with this.

Cheers,

--
Marc-Aurčle DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org>