Re: Mixer.app + AfterStep : wharf problem

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:30:39 +0200

On 2002-05-09 15:59 (Thursday), Albert Dorofeev wrote:
> Ok, I see the problem. WindowMaker uses the icon of the
> applet and AfterStep uses the actual window (main) of
> the applet.

Dear Albert,

Thanks a lot for this very appreciated patch :-))

I've tested your patch right away but haven't had enough time to finish
all the testing with both AfterStep and WindowMaker I've planned to do.

I'll post again when I'm ready, and sorry for the late answer.

Best regards,

--
Marc-Aurčle DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org>