RE: Re: Winkey + minimize

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Tue, 07 May 2002 18:43:47 -0400

Christof <christof@ds2.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

Here's what I did to solve your problem -- I set up winlist to use a
left-side titlebar on which I can right-click to "shade", which "hides"
my winlist to a single square in the lower lh corner of my screen.  Here's
my winlist config file:

# Tasks list
#
#*WinListBack Grey30
#*WinListFore Grey70
#JWT# *WinListFont -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*WinListFont -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*WinListAction Click1 Iconify -1,Focus
*WinListAction Click2 Shade
*WinListAction Click3 Iconify
*WinListUseSkipList
#*WinListUseIconNames
#*WinListGeometry 956x28+0+746
*WinListGeometry 1003x22+21+749
*WinListHideGeometry 1003x22+21+749
*WinListAutoHide 1
# maxwidth for a vertical winlist or actual width for horizontal taskbar
#*WinListMaxWidth 798
#*WinListMaxWidth 956
*WinListMaxWidth 1000
# down (vertical winlist) or across (horizontal titlebar) ?
*WinListOrientation across
#*WinListLeftJustify
#######*WinListLeftJustText
*WinListNoAnchor

# Balloons
*WinListBalloons
*WinListBalloonDelay 1
*WinListBalloonBorderWidth 1
*WinListBalloonYOffset +1
*WinListBalloonBorderColor black

Also add the following to your "database" file:

Style   "WinList"       VerticalTitle, Button 6, NoButton 2, NoButton 3, NoButton 4, NoButton 5, NoButton 1, Sticky, StaysOnTop, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip, NoHandles, NoFocus

Try this for yourself.

Jim