Re: AS with Debian

OneWay (as@cwan.ch)
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:02:57 +0000

I'm a debian user and I have compiled AS 1.8.11 with source. There is no
problème.
So, you want to get AS-Applets (Dock apps ?) in Debian package .deb ?

I would just tell you that the source compilation make seldom problem
with Debian.
But I can give you a URL, ther are a lot of applets for WM, but its is
compatible with AS. Some applets have debian package.

http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/dockapps/

Good luck and just a fun  ;-)
OneWay