Re: Configuring wharf to have a click on an applet open a wharf's folder

Albert Tigr Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:33:13 +0200

Here is an example from my Wharf:

*Wharf astime nil Swallow "astime" astime -geometry -1-1 -ht 5 -ts &
*Wharf astime nil Folders
*Wharf xlock KeysOnChain.xpm Exec "-" xlock -mode pyro -allowroot
-usefirst &
   # Recycle your AfterStep session (Restart)
*Wharf Recycler Recycler.xpm  Restart " " afterstep
   # This will shut down AfterStep
*Wharf shutdown  shutdown.xpm  Module "QuitForm" Form QuitForm
*Wharf ~Folders

This runs astime and gives a folder when you click on it.

Albert

--
Albert Tigr Dorofeev  -  albert at tigr.net  -  http://www.tigr.net/
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F