Re: Compilation issues

Geoff Burling (llywrch@agora.rdrop.com)
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Albert Dorofeev wrote:

> And that's it? How did you get past this:
>
> import.c: In function `gif2ASImage':
> import.c:1349: structure has no member named `Function'

Not download a copy of the snapshot since the middle of May? :-)

I looked thru my make logs, & as far I could see I never had a serious
error on import.c. I couldn't figure out how to solve the compile
error I described earlier, so I lost interest in trying to get the
CVS to work.

However, after I read Albert's email, I downloaded the latest CVS
snapshot . . . and it COMPILED! Sasha did his magic with the various
make & autoconfig scripts, & after I reran ./configure then ``make all"
I had binaries.

Too bad I don't have a test system that can run X to test this on.

Geoff