Re: Mixer.app + AfterStep : wharf problem

Remco Rijnders (remmy@cistron.nl)
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:25:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Sasha Vasko wrote:

> Newly released Extended Window management specs provide sufficient support
> for docking ( even thou there really is no need in that). That protocol will
> be implemented eventually (anyone to volunteer for help?).

Just out of interest, where could these specs be found? And are they
available in a format where one can quickly see what changed between specs
version x and y?

Kind regards,

Remmy

--
Remco Rijnders, ICQ: 760542 | __SYSTEM__ is __UPTIME__
http://webconquest.com      | Reporter: Mr Gandhi, what do you think of