Re: naive question for beginner

richard noel fell (fell01@rcn.com)
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 21:08:37 -0400

Thanks to all. Creating .xinitrc with startx now brings up as. I can make believe
that I am in front of my old next turbo. By the way, correcting my mistake with
.Xsession (calling it .Xsessions instead) did not bring up as with kdm. But now
problem. Now to add some applets and have some real fun.
Dick Fell