Re: naive question for beginner

richard noel fell (fell01@rcn.com)
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:56:18 -0400

To all -
    One more question. I can get as as my default window manager when using
KDE by following the good advice given earlier. However, if I switch to
Gnome, afterstep is not the window manager, but instead uses sawfish. Does
this mean that I must change something in the Gnome startup routine by hand
to make it use afterstep?
Thanks again,
Dick Fell