Re: old OLD user themes

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:44:18 -0500

Largo wrote:

> this is a bit of an "old school" question, but does anyone know what
> happened to all the old user themes that used to be on the afterstep
> ftp? back from around the 1.0pre days. I can't seem to find an old
> mirror or anything anywhere on the net and wondered if anyone still had
> an old archive laying around somewhere.
> thanks for any info! :)

ftp://aftercode.net/pub/ASCD/1.0/themes/

This is actually part of my compilation of everything afterstep - about
500 MB of AS related stuff from ancient days to about a year ago - so
called AfterStep CD v. 1.0. It has everything you could possibly find on
the net plus more.

Actually if you live in US I could mail you a CD, so you don't have to
overload my server :)

Cheers.
Sasha.