Re: Titlebar Icons

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:41:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Sep 10 Brian Bates spoke:

> > | Because noone likes it.
> I take it then that it is immpossible, otherwise u might have said something
> like "Because noone likes it, but here's how u do it if u feel u must...."

No, I was just being succinct - you gave two options: was it possible or was
it not possible.  It is covered in the FAQ under sections 5.5 through 5.7;
these do not specificly cover your question, but they should sufficiently
provide you with the information to surmise the solution.

[snip]

HTH this time. :)