Re: Titlebar Icons

Stelios Bounanos (sb@dial.pipex.com)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:51:27 +0300

 >> I take it then that it is immpossible, otherwise u might have said something
 >> like "Because noone likes it, but here's how u do it if u feel u must...."

 > No, I was just being succinct - you gave two options: was it possible or was
 > it not possible.  It is covered in the FAQ under sections 5.5 through 5.7;
 > these do not specificly cover your question, but they should sufficiently
 > provide you with the information to surmise the solution.

So you are saying that it is possible, but no-one wants it (I
certainly don't :>), however AFAIK:

1. You can set any image for any titlebar button
2. You can enable/disable any titlebar button based on the WM_CLASS
   property of the window
3. You cannot set a button image based on WM_CLASS (or anything else),
   the same one will be used for all windows that enable the button.

Please correct me if this is wrong.

 > [snip]

 > HTH this time. :)

Rgds,