Re: UPDATE: BUG: Re: aterms not listening to -tr

Phil Dibowitz (phil@ipom.com)
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:36:06 -0700

Sasha Vasko wrote:
 > Please try aterm from the CVS :
 > cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.aftercode.net:/home/cvsroot co aterm

::trying::

Nope, still no trnasparency.

It's worth noting, that I went back and tried 0.4.2-0.3.6 as well last night
and couldn't get 'back' my transparency which I had last week before upgrading
multiple debian packages, so I think there may be some conflict here between
an upgraded debian X package and aterm...

If there is any other info I can provide to help narrow down the problem,
please let me know...

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759