Re: aterms not listening to -tr

Phil Dibowitz (phil@ipom.com)
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:38:11 -0700

Bartosz Wucke wrote:
 > Just a thought... Maybe the text background is set to black instead of
 > transparent somehow? (just like when you launch pine in one)
 > Check your shell startup files...

Hmmm. I actually explicitly define the bg and fg color most times:

aterm -tr -trsb -sh 55 -bg black -fg white &

Or, were you refering to something else?

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759