Re: I can't surf

Bob McClure Jr (robertmcclure@earthlink.net)
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:16:38 -0600

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 01:08:42PM +0100, Claudio wrote:
> Hi,
>      could you help me? When I connect (I'm sure that I'm connect) to
> Internet, I can't surfing with Mozilla and Lynx, too. Could you help me how
> can I resolve this problem?

What error message are you getting?

> Another question: what and where is the file for the configuration of the
> menu?

It's not a file, it's a directory setup.  The default menu is defined
in /usr/share/afterstep/start/, but you can have your own setup in
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start/.

> ...and the folder for the wallpaper?

In the root-window menu, you'll find wallpaper in the
Desktop->Pictures menu.  Once you've used it, your settings are in
files in ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/non-configurable/.  Never mind
the directory name; you can edit the files to change things.

> Thank you,
>              Regards
>  		Claudio

Cheers,
robertmcclure@earthlink.net  http://www.cumbytel.com/~bobcatos/
Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.