Re: Surfing

Bob Crochelt (crochelt@kpunet.net)
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:37:01 -0900 (AKST)

Claudio, in addition to what Bartosz wrote,
it may be wise to stop surfing the web as root.  Make yourself a user
account and use that for routine usage.  Otherwise, your system will be
insecure, and you may accidentally delete more stuff you need.

Good luck!

--
Bob Crochelt, MD, PhD, FACS

PO Box 9399