Re: Connection

Bob McClure Jr (robertmcclure@earthlink.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:24:34 -0600

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 09:41:17PM +0100, Claudio wrote:
> Thanks: i have resolved the problem of the file /etc/group, but the problem
> of the connection I don't know how to resolve it.
> Could you help me?

Could you explain more fully?

> I can't surfing with Mozilla when I'm in internet and i can do it only as
> root.

Does Mozilla come up when logged in as your mere mortal self?

If so, what does it not do?.  Any error messages?

> The other problem is that I can't cut copy and paste with all programs in
> AfterStep.

What kind of mouse?  Can you give a simple example that doesn't work?

> Please respond me.
> Thank you
> 			Regards
> 				Claudio

Cheers,
robertmcclure@earthlink.net  http://www.cumbytel.com/~bobcatos/
Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.