Re: Quit form doesn't work

Bob McClure Jr (robertmcclure@earthlink.net)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:03:56 -0600

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:11:34PM +0100, Bartosz Wucke wrote:

> DanH wrote:
> >I just set up a new RedHat 7.3 box, updated everything including the
> >kernel, put the AfterStep-1.8.10-1rh7.i386.rpm.  Now the quit form does
> >not work.  Nothing.  No error, just doesn't work.
> >
> Yes, doesn't work for me either - I just hooked it up to "quit" without
> yes/no requester (I tend to do this with most things)

I had the AfterStep-1.8.11 RPM installed on one of my machines, my
notebook, I think, and after I upgraded to Red Hat 8.0, I had the same
problem with the Quit form not working.  Since Red Hat is no longer
supporting AfterStep, I downloaded the AfterStep 1.8.11 tarball,
built, and installed it, and now it works again.

Cheers,
robertmcclure@earthlink.net  http://www.cumbytel.com/~bobcatos/
Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.