Re: Bug in Restart function?

Frank Gore (fgore@sympatico.ca)
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:55:59 -0500

On March 18, 2003 17:59, Kacper Kornet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using AfterSte 1.8.10 on RedHat 8.0 When I call function Restart
> afterstep windows from all desktops appear on the first one. I don't know
> whether this is a known bug, I have something wrong in my configuration.

Keep in mind there's a difference between "desktops" and "quadrants". In the
default configuration, there are 4 desktops of 4 quadrants each (each desktop
is split into 4 screens). When I restart AS, all windows contained in
different quadrants of the same desktop get redrawn in the top-left quadrant.
This has always been the case for me. But windows contained on different
desktops stay on their respective desktops.

Frank