Re: RPM for RH 8.0?

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:14:32 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Mark Thorp Duxbury wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 March 2003 15:16, Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Mark Thorp Duxbury wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > I am the one who make the RH 8 RPM.  I don't have anywhere to post it but
> > > I can email it to you directly if you like.  Please let me know where to
> > > send it and I will be glad to do so.
> > >
> > > Mark
> >
> > Mark, why don't you upload it to f.a.o and send a note
> > to Dave so he can post it on the official website?
> >
> > Albert
>
> Please forgive me for my ignorance - I've used AfterStep forever (since 1.0)
> but only very recently subscribed to this list - but "f.a.o"?
> (ftp.afterstep.org maybe?)  I'd be glad to upload the RPM/SRPM.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

No, sorry, it's my fault. We used to sometimes refer fao
to ftp.afterstep.org and wao to www.afterstep.org.

I do not know what happens nowadays with David Mihm who
maintains the site but I think the good way would be to
upload the rpm to the site and inform David about it.
He can then post it for everyone's use.

Albert

--
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.