Re: www.afterstep.org?

Remco Rijnders (remco@webconquest.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:54:55 +0100

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 08:42:37PM +0100, Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev wrote:
> Ok, we have a problem. Most probably, the hosting service
> (is that Caldera nowadays?) screwed up. Where is Dave
> when one needs him?

No, it is not Caldera ;)

I've had to reinstall the webserver from scratch today after a security
incident and unfortunately this did take more than a handful of minutes to
fix.

The webpages you've all been seeing is that of another customer. I've
reloaded the webserver now and all should be back to its old self again.

Sorry for any confusion caused by this.

Kind regards,

Remco Rijnders
Web Conquest