Re: Config files

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:25:00 -0500

Fabien Perdu wrote:
> Hello,
> I've just tried 1.99, but it ddn't work at all with my old config files.
> I will not waste your time with my errors and config, but could anyone
> provide me with config files that are OK with 1.99 ? I will use them as
> a starting point for my own config.

How many times do I have to stress out that 1.99 should work with old
config files. If it does not - then there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

I'm never bothered with config files.

Moreover I would really really appreciate if you could bother me with
your config files. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONFIG FILES !!!!!!

Messages that claim a problem but ommit details like this one, just make
me want to climb up a wall and jump out of the window. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

> Or perhaps Sasha could put his own afterstep tree in CVS instead of the
> old 1.8.11 config one ?

My AfterSTep tree is no different from CVS, and I do not have my own
config files. I use whatever ppl send me for testing.

Sasha