Re: Your message to As-users awaits moderator approval

Bartosz Wucke (sharp@solutions.net.pl)
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:57:05 +0200

Sean Dague wrote:
> Can I get a little help getting this message approved?  The bulk of the size
> is 2 of the attachments, one is the .xsession-errors file, the other is a
> png which shows the artifacting that I am seeing.

Maybe send it directly to Sasha, not to the group? I doubt many people here
will be very interested in reading your error logs...
Optionally: set up the files on some http/ftp server for download and send just
the URLs to the list.
							B. Wucke