Re: Looking forward...

Frank Gore (fgore@sympatico.ca)
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:06:17 -0500

On April 3, 2003 01:16, Geoff Burling wrote:

> Wow, a lot of neat new things! I was beginning to despair that we might
> never see another release of AfterStep. (I depend on the mailing list to
> keep up with developments, so I miss any information shared on the IRC
> channel.)

Then you should sign up to the as-devel mailing list, which is where any and
all updates to Afterstep are listed as they're commited to CVS. Since work on
afterstep-stable has intensified, I've been getting about one email per day,
sometimes 2-3. They list all the changes, bug-fixes and improvements that are
being done. It might not always be enlightening, but it's nice to see the
progress as it's happening. As far as I know, no communication happens on
that list. It just generates emails whenever there's a CVS update.

Frank