Re: Your message to As-users awaits moderator approval

Paul R Streitman (prs@us.ibm.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:47:55 -0400

I also have sent a debug message that is awaiting the moderator's approval
because of its size.  Hopefully you (Sasha) can retrieve it, as I no longer
have the data and I really would like to help.

                                                              Thanks,
                                                                Paul
z/OS core components development
Internet: prs@us.ibm.com

                      Sasha Vasko
                      <sasha@aftercode.        To:       as-users@afterstep.org
                      net>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: Your message to As-users awaits moderator approval
                      as-users-admin@af
                      terstep.org

                      04/16/2003 10:21
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      as-users

Bartosz Wucke wrote:

> Sean Dague wrote:
>
>> Can I get a little help getting this message approved?  The bulk of
>> the size
>> is 2 of the attachments, one is the .xsession-errors file, the other is
>> png which shows the artifacting that I am seeing.
>

> Maybe send it directly to Sasha, not to the group? I doubt many people
> here will be very interested in reading your error logs...
> Optionally: set up the files on some http/ftp server for download and
> send just the URLs to the list.

That is correct. All the error logs, screenshots, and other big things
should go directly to me at :  sasha@aftercode.net

As they pose no interest to the rest of the folks.

Sasha