Re: Your message to As-users awaits moderator approval

Sean Dague (sean@dague.net)
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:57:41 -0400

--cYtjc4pxslFTELvY

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 09:21:00AM -0500, Sasha Vasko wrote:
> That is correct. All the error logs, screenshots, and other big things=20
> should go directly to me at :  sasha@aftercode.net

Should we start using the as-devel list for such things?  I think it is
worth while to have errors and such logged somewhere so that people can see
that their problem was already reported and being worked on, or so that
people can try to figure out what is happening amongst themselves.

Just my $0.02.
=20
	-Sean

--=20