Re: fun with latest cvsed afterstep

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:26:30 -0500

CaT wrote:
> Some problems I can think of off the top of my head:

I'll work on items 1-5 later.

> 6. Try as I might I can't seem to get any styles attached to my frames. all
> i ever get is the default style. what am I doing wrong? here's the relevant
> snippet from my look file:
>
> DefaultStyle "default"
> DefaultFrame tig
>
> MyFrame "tig"
> 	NoSide		Any
> 	NoCorner	Any
> 	SideBevel	Any None

You cannot use Any in above lines, at least for now, only North, West,
South, East, NW, NE, SW, SE is supported at the moment.

> 	TitleBevel		None
> 	TitleFocusedBevel	None
> 	TitleUnfocusedBevel	None
> 	TitleStickyBevel	None
> 	TitleFocusedStyle	"focused_window_style"
> 	TitleUnfocusedStyle	"unfocused_window_style"
> 	TitleStickyStyle	"sticky_window_style"
> #	HonorMotifHints
> #	HonorTransientHints
> #	HonorPPosition
> #	HonorGroupHints
> #	HonorGnomeHints
> #	HonorExtWMHints
> #	HonorXResources
> ~MyFrame

You also need to enable MyFrames by adding :

DecorateFrames 1

to your look file. IMHO that is an artifact that should be removed, but
I know some ppl were complaining when I did that.

> That's all I can think of for now. :)

Sasha