Re: current cvs builds but crashes

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:43:14 -0400

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 03:59:30PM -0500, Sasha Vasko scripsit:
> Graydon wrote:
> >I did a clean download of afterstep-stable from cvs just now, copied it
> >to a directory called AfterStep-1.99.0, and tarred it up with everything
> >but /CVS.
>
> flip_gradient is in libAfterImage/asimage.c Try and verify that it
> really is in there. Also make sure that you do not have any old
> libAfterImage.so laying around.

Good for old copies, but it wasn't actually in there; hadn't updated
the independent libAfterImage recently enough.  (Duh.)

Thanks!

That gets the pager in wharf to behave, at least in as much as it is now
reliably one 2x3 desktop.  It still insists on being rather large, and
it drags the rest of the wharf to that size as well, even when I set
StartIconic in the pager file.

Any suggestions?  It worked with 1.8.*...

--
oak@uniserve.com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,