Re: XZap, YZap in feel file - Unable to disable

Ryan Healey (bestonnet_00@yahoo.com)
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:39:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sasha Vasko <sasha@aftercode.net> wrote:
> Thing is that I do not understand what you mean "disable Xzap Yzap" ?
> when you do not use ClickToFocus your mouse is supposed to be always
> in focused window, so when you switch windows - you have to warp
> pointer to this window.

Does it really matter if the new window gets the focus?  Maybe a better
way to do it would be to just have the WM raise it and only giving
focus if the mouse is in it.  Whether it's worth the effort of someone
who could make the change is another matter as well as whether any
behaviour might be changed by it.