Re: current cvs builds but crashes

vae@ns1.vaevictus.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:48:54 -0500

When building from cvs, I recommend running afterstep from an xterm, at least then your X server won't shut down.

Also, you need to rebuild afterimage and afterbase each time you build a new version...  they're all developing along side each other and typically work together, but don't mix and match versions.  This should be smoothed out soon.

n8