Re: Sv: Re: WinList: One per desk?

vae@ns1.vaevictus.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:37:29 -0500

Yeah... The trick would be just assigning the list of just one desk.  After that, it's just a matter of 4 winlists and a database config to keep them *not* present on all desks.  np.  It would be kinda cool, however, to have 1 winlist for each desk on *all* screens... that way it'd be organized by desk, but have access to all apps.  Would be nice for my 16000x12000 display I wish I just ordered.

n8