Re: **[OT][OFFTOPIC]Re: compile issue [-lgif]

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:35:02 -0500

Ok, since you are so persistent :) I've fixed the problem.

Now both gif and ungif are disabled by default and one of them must be
manually enabled while running configure script.

This is done as I have no easy way to check for this two libs, since
checks for them is in libAfterImage, and I could only check for headers
in there, and they both have same header file.

I'm not sure why would anybody even want to use gif images, but hey, if
ppl request - I deliover.

Sasha