Re: Call for user database entries

David William Thornton (dwt@softhome.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:16:40 +1000

Requires icons in path list, browsers go to desk 1.

#
#	D A T A B A S E
#
Style	"*"			Icon widget.xpm
#
Style	"*Wharf"		NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip, Layer 0,
Sticky
Style	"*dwtWharf2"		NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip, Layer
0, Sticky
Style	"*Pager"		NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip, Layer 0,
Sticky
Style	"Banner"		AvoidCover, NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip,
Layer 1, Sticky
Style	"WinList"		AvoidCover, NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip,
CirculateSkip, Layer 0, Sticky
Style	"kicker"		AvoidCover, NoTitle, NoHandles, WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip,
Layer 0, Sticky
#
Style	"Galeon"		Icon galeon.png, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"GQview"		Icon gqview.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"GTop"			Icon kpm.png, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"Ident"			AvoidCover, Layer 1
Style	"KChart"		Icon kchart.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"KIllustrator"		Icon killustrator.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"KPresenter"		Icon kpresenter.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"KOshell"		Icon koshell.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"KSpread"		Icon kspread.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"KWord"			Icon kword.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"Mozilla-bin"		Icon mozilla-star.png, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"Netscape"		Icon netscape.png, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"RealPlayer"    	Icon real.xpm
Style	"VCLApplication" 	Icon staroffice.xpm, Layer 0, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"XMMS*"	 	   	Icon /usr/share/icons/WindowMaker/sound.xpm, StartsOnDesk
0
#
Style	"alarmd"		Icon korganizer.xpm, AvoidCover, NoTitle, NoHandles,
WindowListSkip, CirculateSkip, Layer 0, Sticky
Style	"calc"			Icon ooo_calc.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"evolution"		Icon ximian.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style   "gdiskfree"     	Icon hdd_unmount.png, AvoidCover, Layer 0
Style	"gnorpm"		Icon /usr/share/pixmaps/redhat/rpmlogo-64.xpm, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"impress"		Icon ooo_impress.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"kab"			Icon kab.png, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"kate"			Icon kwrite.png
Style	"kcalc"			Icon kcalc.png
Style	"kedit"			Icon kedit.png
Style	"kfm"			Icon FileFolders.xpm
Style	"kmail"			Icon kmail.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"knode"			Icon knode.png, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"konsole"		Icon konsole.png, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"korganizer"		Icon karm.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"konqueror"		Icon konqueror.xpm, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"kppp"	        	Icon kppp.png, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"ksysguard"		Icon ksysguard.png, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"kvt"			Icon Computer.xpm, StartsOnDesk 2
Style	"kwrite"		Icon kwrite.png
Style	"licq-bin"  		Icon kdmconfig.png, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"man"			Icon xman.xpm
Style	"math"			Icon ooo_math.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"nt"			Icon nt.xpm, StartsOnDesk 1
Style	"vmware-ui"		Icon Network.xpm, StartsOnDesk 3, NoButton 2
Style	"writer"		Icon ooo_writer.xpm, StartsOnDesk 0
Style	"xcalc"			Icon xcalc.xpm
Style	"xdos"		        Icon file-dot-bat.xpm, StartsOnDesk 2, NoButton 2
Style	"*term"			Icon Computer.xpm

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:23 am, Greg Norris wrote:
> I use the following entry for gnome's panel.
>
>    Style   "gnome-panel"   NoTitle, Sticky, StaysOnTop, WindowListSkip,
> AvoidCover, NoHandles
>
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 02:41:24PM -0500, Sasha Vasko wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Here is the call for everybody who runs AfterStep :
> >
> > Please send me your database entries !
> >
> > I'm looking to updating default database file supplied with AS distro,
> > and I need user input as to what records should be there, and what
> > attributes should be set for different apps.
> >
> > I thank you all for your input in advance.
> >
> > Sasha Vasko

Kind regards,

David William Thornton
Managing Director