Re: Default directory for AfterStep data files

CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:38:32 +1000

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 10:24:17AM -0500, Sasha Vasko wrote:
> Quite honestly I personally feel that it is quite tiresome to have to cd
> down such a long and unpopulated path to get to data files. I'm sure
> many of you share such a sentiment.

I do at least.

> Therefore it is proposed to change default directory for AfterStep's
> data files to more traditional ~/.afterstep.

2nded. :)

> So please let me hear your objections, and if I don't get any
> meaningfull - I shall proceed with the change and next beta will come
> out with it.

No objections from me. I've already been setting it to something different
as part of my ./configure line.

> Hugs and kisses

*furry smooch* ;)

--
"How can I not love the Americans? They helped me with a flat tire the
other day," he said.