Re: Kdm & afterstep?

franz strebel (strebelf@bluewin.ch)
07 Aug 2003 23:03:34 +0200

Hmm, what distro are you using?

If you want to go through the Xsession script,
kdm uses Xsession in <path_to_kde>/share/config/kdm.

The call to exec <session> starts the window
manager.  Try naming your session afterstep,
as that is the name of the binary.  Giving
it a different name may cause the problem.  Also
as a reminder, linux is case-sensitive.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Franz