Re: AS2 Pager Configuration Problem

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:07:26 -0500

Sean Dague wrote:
> I'm playing around with AS2, trying to get certain things like they were in
> AS1.8.  The one thing that is biting me is Pager configuration.  In AS1 I
> can set:
>
> *PagerRows           1
> *PagerColumns        1
>
> In pager configuration and only have one of the Desktops (i.e. just Work).
> In AS2, if I do this it still draws 4, but now they are horizontally aligned

The number of Pager's desktops is determined by command line parameters.
If you start Pager as

Pager 0 3

you will get  4 desktops.
Now if Rows x Columns does not match this - the number of columns will
be increased automatically.

Now, I'm seeing quite few comments related to the number of desks in
Pager. Would that make more sense if I allow Pager to start without
command line parameters, and in this case use *PagerRows X *PagerColumns
to determine the number of desks ? And at the same time keep command
line parameters for backward compatibility.

> vs. vertically aligned. :(  Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
>
> 	-Sean

Sasha.