Re: AfterStep and KDE/Gnome tray

Jason Day (jasonday@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:59:06 -0400

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 09:50:42PM +0400, Alexei V. Mezin wrote:

> Lots of modern programs use KDE- or Gnome-style tray. Is there any way
> to use Wharf with such a programs?

There is a program called docker: http://icculus.org/openbox/2/docker/

Because of the way docker draws its window, however, it won't work with
afterstep (1.8, I haven't tried it with AS 2.0).  I've hacked it to work
with afterstep 1.8; I can send you a patch or post it here if others are
interested.

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9