Re: Wharf+Pager+window move: feature or bug?

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:11:26 -0500

Alexei V. Mezin wrote:

> My Pager is swallowed by Wharf.
> If I move Wharf by Menu/Windows/Move or by right-button click it stops
> handle mouse clicks correctly.

Fixed this last night, thanks alot for bringing this to my attention.
Also fixed should be problems with swallowing of Pager in Wharf, and
swallowing of other applications in Wharf, that resize itself after the
moment of being swallowed. Also Pager now should properly size itself if
number of desks on command line differs from rows*cols in config file.

> I think this is definitely a bug.
>
> P.S. Wharf and WinList position swapping is still unsolved.

Yes. Resolving that require whole new protocol of messages, to be used
while withdrawing wharf. I shall be submitting proposal for this to
Extended Window Management Specs list shortly. Meanwhile you can
somewhat remedy the situation by removing AvoidCover from Wharf's record
in database and instead simply placing it in higher level - Level 3 for
example.

Sasha