Re: Wharf+Pager+window move: feature or bug?

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:15:32 -0400

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 05:40:20PM -0500, Sasha Vasko scripsit:
> Graydon wrote:
> >I now get a pager that swallows in the wharf, but the (2x3) pager
> >displays all of the left column and only a little bit of the right
> >column of the desktop, and otherwise doesn't work as a pager -- no
> >small images of open windows appear.
> >
> >Since the background changed to default-grey when I clicked on it, I
> >suspect I've got the last of the sixteen pagers I was getting before. :)
> >
> >I've attached my local pager, wharf, and autoexec files; someone please
> >let me know if I'm doing something stupid!
>
> Have you updated your cvs ?

Grabbed 11h07 EDT, 10 Oct 2003.

> Above configs work just fine for me.

Ok, so I really *am* cursed.

Are you using a 2x2 or 2x3 desktop?

I'm going to try updated CVS and rebuilding with default desktop size
and see if that fixes it.

--
oak@uniserve.com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,