Re: OpenOffice and other apps does not start

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:34:00 -0600

On Thursday 23 October 2003 01:50, Alexei V. Mezin wrote:
> OpenOffice fails to start in AS2 but work under all other WMs.
>
> And some new versions of wmapplets cant work with AS2. For example new
> wmfire applet work only with '-b' option. According to manual '-b'
> corresponds to "broken window manager support". Is AS2 broken in some way?

Do me a favor and help debug this thing :

1) compile AfterStep as: ./configure --enable-gdb && make clean && make
2) start AfterSTep as: afterstep -l ~/afterstep.log
3) run openoffice
4) kill AfterStep, and e-mail me resulting afterstep.log ( send directly to me
at sasha@aftercode.net ) it'll be big, som please compress it.

I'd appreciate it very much.

Sasha