Re: AfterStep 2.00.beta2 released

Stephan Paukner (paux@paukner.cc)
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 05:41:11 +0200

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 20:11, Graydon wrote:
> When I start AfterStep 2.00-beta2, I get background.
>
> Nothing happens until there's a mouse click; it will cheerfully wait
> overnight.  Once they're a mouse click, wharf and pager appear normally,
> Xscreensaver starts, everything in my local autoexec.

Some program in wharf seems not to be forced into the background (i.e.,
the trailing "&" is missing), so it blocks the others from being
executed. I had this problem once.

Alexei V. Mezin wrote:
> 3. In ~/.afterstep/pager
> *PagerGeometry       64x64-1+27

Now THAT is something I was REALLY looking for :)
But here, it only works with options 64-1+27, as otherwise the height
would be too small (I used NoDeskLabel in *PagerDecoration).

Regards
--
Stephan Paukner <paux@paukner.cc>
GnuPG public key ID: 0xAC6B7700